I must admit, I was completely surprised as well as honoured to see that last week I was nominated for a Liebster Award. I had never heard of the award, but I read up on it, and it seems like such a lovely thing, although it does have some strings attached.This kind of explains what you have to do http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/.
So, first off I would like to thank Skylar for the nomination. She writes a wonderful blog that I would encourage everyone to go take a peak at. Thank you very much!
Secondly, as per the instructions, here is the image of the actual award!
Next, I am required to answer 11 questions about myself. So here goes.
1.Three things you’re passionate about?
Music, Health Care, and Accessibility – in the broad sense of the word.
2.If you could relive a day or an event which would you choose and why?
I once sang to a monsoon in a rural village in India, and saw a man pause on his journey home, and listen through the sheets of rain. I’d like to feel that full again.
3.Coffee or Tea?
Tea. Without a doubt.
5.Earliest childhood memory?
Flying a kite in front of my house. Well, watching a kite being flown. I must have been 2 or 3.
6.Favourite pass time?
Closing my eyes and listening to music. Although I’m a fan of all sedentary activities- reading, movies, etc.
7.Most exciting place you’ve visited?
I would have to say India. There are few things more exciting than swerving through honking drivers and cows, alongside an Elephant.
8.The last thing you ate prior to answering these questions?
A fried egg over leftover roasted cauliflower.
9.What’s playing on the radio now?
10.If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
There’s many things that I wish for, but I honestly don’t think I’d change anything that already exists. Because even the awful things have taught me and shaped me, and I would hate to lose a part of myself.
Now for the next step. I’m supposed to provide 11 facts about myself.
- I used to have a British accent.
- I often flip to the end of a book, if I don’t have time to finish it all in one sitting.
- I like flowers.
- I am scared of insects.
- I refuse to let someone kill an insect in front of me.
- I love organization.
- I won the Governor General’s award, when graduating high school.
- My brother is my closest friend.
- I dance in the kitchen.
- I once went on a 7 hour hike.
- I am a complete and utter Harry Potter nerd.
And now, it’s my turn to pass it along! Here are my nominees for the award.
Questions for my nominees:
1) What is your favourite quote?
2) When did you first begin writing?
3) Where is your ideal next vacation?
4) Pizza or Wings?
5) What is the last movie you watched?
6) 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s?
7) Favourite colour?
8) What is the last book you read?
9) What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
10) What is your greatest achievement?